Contact Name: Shrey Khandwekar
Contact Number: +91 9949854164
Email Address: email@example.com
Stall Number: FC 4
Tags: Cycling, Trekking, Adventure
Human Powered Endeavours is a club that emphasises on spending time outdoors in a world where a sedentary lifestyle is becoming the norm. Our objective is to get more people involved in cycling and outdoor activities, and inspire a sense of adventure in students.
Srinidhi Urala, 3rd place finisher in Ultra Spice Race(1750km) and
3rd place finisher in WERC Mangalore Hill Classic Race
Ride and Trek through Ajjikunja (100km cycling + 16km trek)
Rides and Treks to Kundadri, Sringeri, Maravanthe, Murdeshwar etc.
Contact Name: Navaal Rai
Contact Number: +91 7977366355
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall Number: NLH 8
Tags: Sports, Running, Marathon
Started as a club for people with the common passion for running, the Manipal Runners' Club has matured into a running club with runners from all walks of life and also organises some major events that see massive participation!
1) Organises the Manipal Marathon every year, which is one of the largest student-run marathons in the country.
2) Organises multiple runs for social causes like Footsteps To Inspire, Drug Awareness Run, etc.
3) Organises a monthly running challenge which goes on throughout the year to promote running and overall physical and mental well being.
Contact Name: Anuhya
Contact Number: +91 8217620671
Email Address: Mitbbleague@gmail.com
Stall Number: FC 7
MIT Basketball league is MIT's very own semi-professional league giving aspiring cagers a platform to showcase their talent. The turnout of players have increased tremendously over the years and this year we came up with a league for women as well, MIT BL ( W). We dream to achieve. Fly high!
Women's participation has increased evidently with more than half of the registrations recorded from previous working years.
Organized two semi professional leagues and are working towards the growth of the league in every aspect throughout the year.
Spreading awareness and exposure to sports to all students and faculty members alike through events that are open to all to highlight the importance of sports as not only an interest but more of a healthy lifestyle for women and men equally.
Contact Name: Harsha Reddy
Contact Number: +91 8897494111
Email Address: email@example.com
Stall Number: FC 6
MI TCL, a semi professional league believes in 'No dream is ever chased alone'. Taking inspiration from the IPL and keeping the young budding cricketers in mind we organise this League to find out raw talent. We believe we can elevate the standard of cricket and make Manipal a sporting goliath.
1.Diversity in players is brought upon by allowing all the years to participate on a even ground.
2. Spreading the love for the game India bleeds blue for that is cricket which leads to inflow of sponsors and advisors.
3. A new platform has been created for the cricket aspirants to show case thier talent and help them to join the MIT Cricket team easily.
Contact Name: Ansh Raj
Contact Number: +91 9820754070
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stall Number: FC 8
Tags: Football, Management, tournaments
A first of its kind, MITFL is a semi-professional football league with the primary aim of enthusing interest in the game of football amongst MITians. MITFL has not only just finished its fourth season, but also held its second FUTSAL event, which is open for all MAHE students.
1. First ever Semi-Professional college league in India, extensively covered by major new papers.
2. Successfully organizing Men's and Women's Futsal tournament pioneering involvement of women in a male dominated sport like football, which are both conducted MAHE wide.
3. Professional standard Drafting of players and unprecedented high benchmarks of prize money.